2018 Bobcat Forestry Cutter, 2-spd - 60"
Call for Price
Turn trees and underbrush from unsightly overgrowth to mulch with the forestry cutter attachment.
Punch into large-diameter trees and bring the uppermost limbs quickly to the ground. The forestry cutter's tube-style drum and spiral tooth pattern allow one tooth to engage at a time, so operation is smooth and less horsepower is required to do the job.
The compact size of the forestry cutter allows for any type of removal job, whether clearing every tree in an area or selectively thinning stands. Simply lower the forestry cutter onto the tree and its fast-cutting teeth rips it to shreds, turning it into a bed of mulch that slows growth and provides organic material.
Carbide tipped teeth on a rotating drum easily rip through standing trees and demolish brush. Trees lying on the ground can be further processed into fine mulch and even mixed into the soil.
- Clear trees and brush for:
- Pre/post disaster mitigation
- Utility line and road right-of-way maintenance
- Site preparation
- Orchard and vineyard maintenance
- Cut firebreaks
- Clean lots
- Maintain property
- Fuel Reduction
- Forestry Door (3/4 in. laminated polycarbonate): The forestry cutter attachment will not operate without the door installed. Emergency exit allows removal of front door, if necessary.
- Fire Extinguisher: Mounted in the cab for quick access in an emergency.
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler Guard: The guard, along with no exposed fittings on the hoses, helps protect the couplers, hoses and wire harness from falling trees and branches.
- Front and Rear Light Guards: Ensures branches and debris won't break lights.
- Level II FOPS: (meets ISO 3449) Protects operator and cab from falling trees and objects.
- Lift Cylinder Debris Shields: Protects lift cylinders and reduces material buildup in the engine compartment.
- Muffler Guard: Protects tailpipe from damage and reduces material buildup in the engine compartment. (except on Tier 4 Forestry Application Kits)
- Polycarbonate Top, Rear, and Side Windows: (1/4 in. or 1/2 in. polycarbonate) Protects operator and maximizes visibility.
- Compact Size: Accommodates any tree removal job, from clearing every tree in an area to selective thinning.
- Counter Combs: Provide the ability to do fine mulching, and provide wear protection for the rear of the housing.
- Double-Tipped Carbide Teeth: Efficiently rip through hard and soft woods, providing long life and uptime protection for the attachment.
- Rotor Brake: Stops from full speed in 10 seconds or less when the forestry cutter's hydraulics are deactivated.
- Low Number of Teeth: Provides fast knockdown of trees and low-cost replacement.
- Safety Chains: Reduce debris thrown to the rear.
- Pressure Gauge: Visible from the seat to help the operator run the attachment at peak efficiency.
- Spiral Tooth Pattern: Allows one tooth to engage at a time for smoother operation and less horsepower demand.
- Adjustable Push Bar: Has three positions to accommodate the operator's preferred setting. Gathering feature pulls brush and trees towards the center of the drum.
- Operating Weight: 2234 lb
- Length: 47.7 in
- Width: 73.3 in
- Height: 59.9 in
- Cutting Width: 60 in
- Number of Teeth: 30
- Operating Weight (w/front gate): 2,367 lb
- Tree Diameter: Continous Use: 5 in
- Tree Diameter: Intermittent Removal: 9 in
- Tree Diameter: Occasional Removal: 12 in
- Bobcat A770
- Bobcat S770
- Bobcat S850
- Bobcat T750
- Bobcat T770
- Bobcat T870
- Working Width
- 60 in.
- 59.9 in.
- 2234 lb.